· Ask God to show you the size and fullness of the box that He has you in.
· Ask God to make you understand that He wants you to stay in His box without cheating your way out.
· Ask God to keep you from becoming despondent or depressed when the box doesn't open or expand.
· Ask God to keep you energized with the tasks you are to complete in the box.
· Ask God to remind you to allow God the time He wants or needs to open or expand the box.
· Ask God to show you all the adjustments to the box you can make.
· Ask God to show you clearly why the box is the size it is and how to endure its size.
· Ask God to cause you to keep pushing forward and seeing if the box will expand or open... not give up.
· Ask God to deflect and strengthen you to resist temptation in the midst of the sameness.
I will leave you with one of my favorite Scriptures:
I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord.