My Blog List

Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving All Year: 121-130

Wouldn't it have been SO COOL if I'd started my weekly thankful lists one week later so I could have given thanks for my 111th item on 11/11/11?!? Bahaha... Silliness!

Well, I am epically failing at my goal of posting every day this month. But you know what? The only night I didn't have something going on this week was Tuesday... And that was the one night that I DID blog. Winter temperatures have been rolling in here in Reno, and when I have somewhere to be after work, by the time I get home, all I want to do is curl up on the futon with a blanket. Blogging just gets shoved to the back burner. Thankfully I'm really not stressed about it.

Well, time to get down to business. This week I am thankful...

121. For a completely UNproductive, restful, relaxing day on Sunday. I went to church and I blogged, but aside from that, my entire day was spent watching movies and catching up on TV shows. It was lovely. 

122. For a fast dinner with Jessie before Perspectives on Monday night and for time to chat in my car afterward.

123. For a very PRODUCTIVE evening on Tuesday. I did three loads of laundry, blogged, and caught up on my finances.

124. For dinner and free dessert at Chili's with Ashley on Wednesday night.

125. For a productive week at work.

126. For wisdom and encouragement from my friends Lisa and Shasta.

127. For fire pits, friends, and s'mores.

128. For free Awful Awfuls last night with Judy. (Actually I guess they were a dollar each but we bought the coupons so long ago it felt like they were free.)

129. For BLANKETS.

130. For God's faithfulness as I wait on Him.

Time to curl up with a blanket now! Have a great weekend!

No comments: