Late again! But better late than never, right? At least I blogged between my weekly lists of thanks this time -- and not just out of some perceived sense of obligation!! I'm hoping to start writing more frequent, random, short entries like those I posted last week, especially since I decided upon reactivating my Facebook page that I no longer have much desire at all to post personal status updates there. It feels nice to let people know what's going on in my life, and I enjoy reading about what's going on in other people's lives, but there's something about the instant accessibility of Facebook that is almost repulsive to me after my recent month-long hiatus. I'd rather post about my life on my blog, where posting requires more thought and effort -- and where feedback also requires more thought and effort -- than to grant my thoughts instantaneous publication. But alas, I digress! Thanks is the matter at hand!
This week I am thankful...
101. That my mom is feeling much better after fighting that nasty bug last week.
102. That my dad and I have yet to come down with the bug. (Praise the Lord!)
103. For lunch and quality time with Dana at the river last Tuesday.
104. For a PTO day last Thursday that allowed me to catch up on a lot of cleaning and straightening up at home.
105. For a great coffee date with Jessie last Thursday at Jolt-N-Java and for our delicious pumpkin chai lattes.
106. That Ben and I got to enjoy a beautiful fall day excursion to Apple Hill last Friday.
107. That CHUCK has finally returned for its fifth (and final, *sniff*) season and that I got to enjoy the season premiere with Cassidy, Erin, Rebecca, Mike, and Ashley.
108. That Andy and Tommy had another first place finish on The Amazing Race this past week.
109. For renewed resolve to catch up on my Perspectives homework, which I have been weeks behind on.
110. That God is continuing to teach me valuable lessons during this season of my life, the most recent of which is that my focus needs to be on HIM, not on trying to predict the outcome of what He's doing right now -- something I would have done well to learn months ago.
Have a great week, folks!