My Blog List

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

"Celebration of Love" Day Two - The Coffeebar Crew

I was challenged by Amanda Barone to participate in a seven-day "Celebration of Love." Being the idealist that I am, I took the liberty of altering the conditions of the "challenge" before passing it on (read more here).  I'm inviting those I tag to spend seven days celebrating anyone who makes your life richer -- your friends, your kids, your siblings, your co-workers, and sure, your spouse!  Or, do nothing except know that I am celebrating you!

Today I'm tagging Jordan, Garrett, and Lydia.  We've spent quite a few Thursday mornings at Coffeebar with this crew, talking about any number of random topics, but the highlight for me was always anticipating the inevitable moment Jordan would give a disclaimer about how a forthcoming question was going to be personal or awkward.  The questions were never actually that bad, but the announcements were always entertaining!  Eric & I both love these three and miss getting to spend time with them on a regular basis.  Thanks to each of you for adding joy to our lives!

No comments: