Today, I am thankful...
281. For an EXTREMELY encouraging meeting with the advisory(ish) team for our young adults fellowship group last Wednesday. I am SO excited about the vision for this group and cannot wait to see how God is going to work in and through us as we continue to seek Him in the weeks ahead!
282. That God is so gracious as to send words of encouragement to me through other people's posts on Facebook on days when I really need (and sometimes even ask for) an extra boost.
283. For weekly coffee dates with Jessie.
|Jessie's creative photography |
meets Instagram during one of
our coffee dates a few weeks back!
284. For a quiet and relaxing Friday evening to myself, featuring leftover Blind Onion pizza and new (to me) episodes of Arrested Development.
285. For a challenging but fun workout Saturday morning, using The Firm's "Total Body Time Crunch" -- the first workout DVD I ever purchased, and one I haven't used in a while but really enjoy!
286. For a BEAUTIFUL, warm Sunday afternoon...
287. ...and for friends with whom to enjoy it!
288. That the new Blind Onion, which is closer to home than any of the others, is finally open! (Two mentions of Blind Onion in one post... Perhaps I'm a little pizza-crazy right now!)
289. For God's faithfulness in demonstrating how He can and will answer prayers -- even without my help (gasp!) -- when I am trusting Him and being faithful to do what He's called me to do!
290. For plans for a day trip to California with Jessie this coming weekend to see Gungor in concert... Can't wait!!
|Gungor opened for David Crowder |
last fall and we fell in love!
Happy March, y'all!!