My Blog List

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thanksgiving All Year: 231-240

Yuuuuup. I am behind. Again. Maybe forever. Haha... I will just cut to the chase today!

This week [last week] I am [was] thankful...

231. That it's American Idol season again!! (Yep, I'm a geek!)

232. For having my Wednesday nights free while I'm taking a break from choir.

233. That I got to have coffee and/or dinner and/or yogurt dates with Jessie, Judy, AND Ashley within a three day span!

From "Steve Carell's Birthday Party"in
August '09. That's Jessie, Ashley, and Judy,
left to right. See why we're friends?!

234. For the opportunity to let my creative juices flow at a card-making party with Jessica.

235. For a fun dinner and movie night at Jess's, and that my and Jess's attempts at dinner/dessert were successful!

lemon garlic grilled chicken,
homemade wheat french bread,
quinoa with roasted veggies and feta

enjoying homemade chocolate chip
cookies while watching
"The Proposal" and "A Knight's Tale"

236. For the three good friends I currently have who all share the same name, haha! (The Jessie, Jessica, and Jess of my previous three items are three different people! Too funny!)

237. For quinoa -- what a fun new (to me) food!

238. For these RIDICULOUS videos that I find hilarious.





239. For LAUGHTER!

240. For a RELAXING Saturday.

Maybe THIS weekend I'll post my list in a timely fashion... We'll see, haha. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

C.G. Koens said...

Looks like a fun week with lots to be thankful for! And for the record, it doesn't matter if you're "late" with your thankfulness posts - it's just the fact that you take time to give thanks for the little (and big) things that happen throughout the week! :-) It's amazing how much there is to be thankful for once you start looking, isn't it? Blessings!